During a hysteroscopy, patient receive general anesthesia & then your doctor inserts a hysteroscope (a thin tube with light on the end) into your vagina. Doctor will be able to see into your cervix and inside your uterus to treat the anomalies.
You need the procedure in these situations:
- You have Fibroids
- You have Polyps.
- You have Scarred uterus.
- You’ve/had more than one miscarriage
- You have previous cycles failure.
- Your doctor needs a small tissue sample (biopsy) of the lining of your uterus.
- You have Submucous Myomas.
- You have Septa and Adhesions.