Ultrasound is also called sonography or ultrasound scanning. Images of the testicle and the surrounding tissues in your scrotum obtained in a testicular ultrasound. Testicles produce sperm and male sex hormone i.e., testosterone are the primary male reproductive organs.
Testicular ultrasound may be recommended by your doctor to:
• Verify whether a lump in your testicles or scrotum is solid or filled with fluid which indicates whether it’s a tumor or cyst.
• Determine the outcome of trauma to your scrotum.
• Evaluate a twisted testicle (testicular torsion possibility).
• Identify the sources of swelling or pain in testicles.
• Evaluation and detection of varicoceles, which are varicose spermatic veins.
• Find the undescended testicle location.
• Assess the causes of infertility.
We provide low cost fertility treatment packages with high success rates for IVF. Would you like to discuss your infertility case with us?