2.Personal Information and Privacy
Any personal information provided by the user through the Website including but not limited to information such as contact number, e-mail ids, contact address, query on health, will not be shared with any third party. It shall not divulge such personal information of the Users to any third party. In addition, any medical/clinical data provided by the user will be kept strictly confidential and will only be shared at the instruction/request of Statutory Body/Statutory Authority/medical professional.
3. Non-Confidential Information
Subject to Para 2 above, any communication or other material that you send to us through the internet, or post on the website by electronic mail or otherwise, such as any questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is and will be deemed to be non-confidential and Neelkanth IVF shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information. Neelkanth IVF shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such communication for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services.
4. Posted Materials
You shall not submit, upload or post to our forums any content which
- libels, defames, invades privacy of any person, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening;
- infringes any intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, including but not limited to, violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks;
- falsifies or deletes author attributions, legal notices or other proprietary designations;
- violates any law;
- advocates illegal activity;
- contains viruses, corrupted files, or other materials that may cause damage to another’s computer, or
- advertises or otherwise solicits funds or sales of goods or services. By posting any content on our forums, you automatically agree to indemnify Spectra from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your breach of these posting restrictions.
By posting any content in the site, you automatically grant to Neelkanth IVF a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable and unrestricted worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute the posted content or incorporate the posted content into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, and you automatically waive all “moral rights” with respect to the posted content.
5. Neelkanth IVF Centre Information Use Rules
Neelkanth IVF Centre uses the information provided to fulfil online requests and respond to customer service inquiries or in other ways as required by law. Only authorized staff at Neelkanth IVF Centre have access to your information, including those who need the information provided to perform a specific task. Although Neelkanth IVF Centre endeavours to protect your personal information, Neelkanth IVF Centre cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through online applications, and you do so at your own risk. Depending on the nature of the inquiry, your communication could be discarded or archived. If you wish, you can contact us instead by telephone at the numbers provided throughout our site. Occasionally, we will request personal information from you in order to provide services, respond to your questions or provide information. Neelkanth IVF Centre retains personal information on file, but does not share, sell, license or transmit this information with third parties or external vendors unless required to do so by legal, judicial or governmental proceedings. If you e-mail us, your e-mail information will not be used outside of this system without your permission. We do not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Forms provided on our website are meant for feedback or general purposes only, and they do not request confidential health information. Although every attempt is made to provide security measures in the transmission of information, patients should not use online forms to submit confidential health care or other information. To protect your privacy, please do not use online forms to communicate information that you consider confidential. Forms provided on our website are meant for feedback or general purposes only, and they do not request confidential health information. Although every attempt is made to provide security measures in the transmission of information, patients should not use online forms to submit confidential health care or other information. To protect your privacy, please do not use online forms to communicate information that you consider confidential.
6. Newsletter/Press Release Subscriptions
If you subscribe to a newsletter, publication, press release or RSS feed published by Neelkanth IVF Centre and distributed by e-mail or RSS feed, we will maintain your e-mail address in a private distribution list. Messages sent electronically do not reveal recipients’ e-mail addresses or any other personal information. Neelkanth IVF Centre will only send messages to those who have opted to subscribe and who have provided their e-mail address to us directly.
7. Links to External Websites
8. Changes to This Policy
Neelkanth IVF Centre respects the privacy of the patients and is dutiful towards protecting it. We request our existing as well as future patients to go through the following privacy details:-
We will require the following personal details from our patient(s):-
- Contact Information including email address.
- Demographic Information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We require the aforementioned information to:-
- Gather in our records, including digital records on the website for internal use.
- Through these, we shall remain in contact with the patient(s) during and after the treatment to obtain feedback and suggestions from them, our valued customers, for improvement in our products and services.
- To keep the patient(s) updated about the new developments in our services and products.
- None of the patient’s personal details will be given or revealed to a third party without their consent or under legal orders.
- Customers/patients can contact our digital team via email in order to modify or update any information, delete their account or unsubscribe.
- The article or that particular portion should be reused completely in its original form. You will not be allowed to edit or change anything about the content, or even delete or alter its specific rights including trademark. Copyright or any other proprietary notices.
- The copies to be distributed are only shared for non-commercial public or educational policy purposes. If you abide by all these terms and conditions, then only Neelkanth IVF Centre accords you a non-transferable license to access the site materials you desire to pursue.
- Using the site’s content or materials for any other purposes or modification of the same is a strict violation of Neelkanth IVF Centre copyright and other rights. Except for the terms mentioned in this policy, no right implied, is accorded to any specific individual under any intellectual property right.
- The images of places and people exhibited on the site are either the direct property of or it has been used with due permission by Neelkanth IVF Centre. Access to these images by you or anyone else authorized by you is forbidden until and unless the permission has been specifically mentioned here or anywhere else on the website separately and specifically. Any unofficial or unaccredited use of the same may violate Neelkanth IVF Centre trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, copyright laws and other communication regulations.
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Internal record-keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Patients’ Personal Information:-
Changing or Deleting Personal Information:-
Materials and Content usage on this website
You are allowed to use, copy, replicate or even distribute content and material from this website provided that-
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: