Why its better to transfer Frozen Embryos FET
Recurrent miscarriage IVF as treatment
Dos Donts after Embryo transfer
Blocked Tubes How IVF can help
Thin Endometrium its importance in Infertility
Myths Facts about IVF
IVF in PCOS
I have PCOD What are my treatment options
Male Infertility Semen Analysis & much more
IVF failure Reasons behind it
• Age: An age & fertility in females decreases as number and quality of egg in ovary decreases.
• Weight gain: Hormonal imbalance
• Previous USG: Scar tissue.
• Male: Testicular infection, cancer surgery, erectile dysfunction.
• History of D&C, pelvic infection.
• Medical problem: uncontrolled diabetes & hypertension.
• Tubal factor: History of infection, history of D&C, tubal blockage, post LSCS.
When to visit fertility expert?
After trying to conceive for 6 months if you are older than 35 years or nearly one year if you are younger. It is recommended to visit fertility expert.
Couple need to be evaluated:
• Physical examination of both partners
•Female: Evidence of ovulation, uterus imaging, check fallopian • tube patency & hormonal assay.
• Male: Semen Analysis, hormonal assay.
• Ovulation induction with oral ovulogenes or injectable gonadotropin.
• Surgery if confirmation for fibroid, adhesion, blockage of tubes. Adv: Laparoscopy
• Medical treatment if sexual disorder.
• Surgery in confirmation of varicocele or ejaculatory dysfunction
• IUI: Intra Uterine Insemination.
• IVF: In- Vitro Fertilization.
• ICSI: Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection..
• Donor egg, donor sperm..
• Laser Assisted Hatching.
• Sperm retrieval technique.
• Pre-implantation genetic testing’.
Fertility treatments help couple to achieve a healthy and happy family. So visit fertility expert for medical support.